Construction Manager – Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 15 years of successful construction management experience in general building construction or MEP systems construction, public buildings, universities, hospitals/ medical facilities. Must be able to interface with Client/Owner to understand their needs, project scope, and coordinate with end-users. Must be able to, on behalf of the Client/Owner be able to manage multiple teams of architects, engineers, and contractors for multiple projects.
• Manage customer projects from design through construction
• Good communication skills
• Ability to multi-task on several projects at once
• 15+ years’ of Construction Management experience
• PMP and/or CCM Certification a plus
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.